Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Witch is In

This afternoon I went with the girls over to Gardner Village to see the witches on display. I must say it was quite...bewitching. It was the start of what I would like to make an annual tradition but it was also one of those experiences where I can see us growing more into the experience. The girls were almost as interested in the horses on the other side of the parking lot as they were in the fun displays scattered around the shops. I guess we just say that today there was something for everyone!

One of our great finds was the Naborhood Bakery. The girls and I skipped dinner and got treats instead. I love the dilemna of too many good choices and watching each of them try to pick the best dessert. And although I wouldn't have traded my orange-cranberry muffin top as we were leaving I noticed that you could buy homemade bread by the slice..YUM!

I had a good time with my girls, but this would also be a fun place to spend the afternoon with my mom or girlfriends!

2 comments:

Michelle Alley said...

Sounds fun! Where is Gardner Village again? We're are coming to Utah for my brother's wedding at the end of this month, sounds like a fun place to visit. Glad you had such a great time Jenn!

Megan said...

Jenn!!! I finally created a blog. About time, huh? I've loved reading yours occasionally and now I'll be a frequent visitor :) How are you!!! we need to catch up. My address is www.kidsandkids.blogspot.com. I loved Gardner Village! We've only been once way back! K...we really need to catch up! Love ya,
Megan