- President Bill Clinton takes office
- Nancy Kerrigan gets clubbed on the leg
- 9 people are held hostage in the Salt Lake Public Library
- Apple computer releases it's first Mac computer with a powerPC microprocessor
- Kurt Cobain, of Nirvana, dies
- OJ Simpson leads police on a televised chase through LA
- ...and I graduated from high school
Tonight I attended my 15 year high school reunion and had fun visiting and catching up with old friends. Some of my good friends even won awards...longest married (14 years), most kids (7, WOW!), and farthest distance (over 6,000) miles. You know who you are, so now when you browse through my blog you're required to leave comments so that I feel important and am inspired to be witty and intelligent.
After a few hours visiting, I decided that 1) we're not that old, 2) we haven't changed all that much and 3)we really should stay in better touch!