Sunday, February 3, 2008

Make up your Mind! or not...

There's just one problem with my blog...and it's the same problem I have with my life and my time. IT'S ALL OVER THE PLACE! I just can't decide...do I blog about my passion for food, cooking and baking, or do I write about my new running hobby, how about the latest great book I read, or should it be Christensen family news where you keep up to date on the latest happenings in our household...
For now my blog, like my life, is all of those things, I run, I read, I eat, I bake and I Mom (yes, I'm using that as a verb)...hey...maybe that last one is inclusive of all the others. One day when I finally determine my internet name-you know the one that I can use for my e-mail and for all the sites I visit, the one that sums up in one word who I am-then my blog entries will be more consistent.
Until that time, my blogs run like my life...a little of this, a little of that and a lot of in between.

No comments: