Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Mini-Break

Why is it that all the things you would really like to remember, all the milestones, vacations and excitement seem to happen when you are just to busy to write?

Since last I posted we have been to Yuba Lake twice, had our new house vandalized (prior to moving in), finally MOVED IN!!, got water for the house--after moving in, camped at Granite Flats for a family reunion, fished at Flaming Gorge, hiked to Timpanogos Cave, saw Hairspray, Harry Potter and Ratatouille, and a million other little things that make up summer and settling in to a new place.

I think I can fit blogging back in to the schedule now!

1 comment:

Michelle Alley said...

Too funny! I know what you mean about blog quality material and no time to blog it! Where did you move? So excited for you, are you liking the new area? here's my email address: c and m alley @ juno.com -(no spaces!) Look forward to checking-up with you!